It is time to focus on what things are really about: Bitcoin and public blockchain. I am available for assignments in the public-blockchain-ecosytem. I’m self-employed, so it is easy to hire me for assignments of any duration.
…do I focus on Bitcoin and public blockchain?
- Because all people have the right to exchange money with each other free of control.
- Because society is currently developing in the direction of more supervision and less privacy.
- Because monetary policy with quantitative easing and low interest rates isn’t sustainable.
- Because power and money are concentrated with the elite, who don’t want to let go.
- Because a solution was invented in 2008 that fixes that, Bitcoin.
- Because this innovation means we no longer need intermediaries.
…do I function?
Characteristics that match with me are careful, committed, reliable, precise, thorough, clear, friendly.
…can I do?
- presenting, teaching, educate, training, workshops and explaining
- answer questions about Bitcoin, AMA
- advise and guide in the field of UX and UI
- organize and perform functional management
- conduct research
- write articles, document matters, edit and review
- WordPress, Excel, FileMakerPro
- taking pictures and making videos
- tackling boring jobs that have remained undealt with for far too long! 🙂
What I do focus on (content)
- Decentralised, open, neutral, immutable blockchain, free of censorship and borderless. So mostly Bitcoin
- Explain why projects that have a centralised component go against the basic principles of blockchain
- Base layer, 2nd layer (Lighning), native assets, atomic swaps, hardware wallets, apps, smart contracts, exchanges en timestamping
What I don’t focus on (content)
- TA, speculating, financial advise and tricks to get rich quick
- tokenisation: Bananas and orange juice on the blockchain
- projects in which a centralised party that can exert power
- Central Bank issued Crypto Currencies and Facebook’s Libra